Luxury Dubai Holidays
With its selection of tall buildings, museums, and flower gardens, there is no doubt that Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is a fascinating destination. From unique man-made structures to underwater zoos, the city offers everything you need to make your holiday experience a memorable one. It is the perfect destination for luxury holidays.
When to visit
Dubai is known for its warm climate. During the summer season, temperatures can rise to as much as 103 degrees. If you wish to avoid the sweltering heat, the winter season is the best time to visit, as temperatures can still be quite mild. The city’s peak season is from November to April. Tourists flock there during these months, meaning that prices are at their highest. Dubai is known for its festivals, which attract many tourists from all over the world.
Where to stay
If you are looking for lodging that offers plenty of luxury and comfort, the city has much to offer. Perhaps its most famous hotel is the Burj Al Arab. This luxury hotel is thought to be “the only 7-star hotel in the world.” The city also has a wide selection of 5-star hotels to choose from as well as cheaper options if you are on a budget.
What to see
Dubai has so many interesting sights to explore that you will find yourself having difficulty deciding what to see first. Some of the city’s best attractions are listed below.
• Dubai Museum. The museum is a must-see if you are interested in learning about the city’s history and culture.
• Dubai Marina. Part of the modern area of Dubai, the marina offers some stunning views, especially at night.
• Burj Khalifa. This impressive man-made structure is one of the tallest in the world. You can also enjoy views of the Dubai Fountain, which is situated on the Burj Khalifa Lake.
• Dubai Aquarium. Located in the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Aquarium houses an underwater zoo where you can view a variety of fish and wildlife.
• Wild Wadi Water Park. With 30 rides and attractions to explore, the water park is worth a visit if you are travelling with family or if you simply wish to enjoy a day of fun with friends.
• The Dubai Miracle Garden. Thought to be the largest flower garden in the world, the Dubai Miracle Garden offers some beautiful views. It is located in Dubailand, the city’s entertainment complex.
• Jumeirah Mosque. This impressive mosque is popular with tourists.
If you love to shop, then you will feel right at home in Dubai. From large shopping malls with popular brand name products to historic markets with gold crafts, there is something to suit all shoppers. The Dubai Mall, thought to be the largest in the world, is worth a visit. In addition to a variety of shops, this impressive mall also houses an ice rink and its location next to the Burj Khalifa means that you can enjoy some stunning views.
Dubai offers plenty of choices when it comes to restaurants, from street stalls selling local delicacies such as shawarma to restaurants serving international cuisine. With so many restaurants to choose from, you will find it easy to find a dining establishment that suits your budget.
Festivals and events
The city is well known for its special events and festivals. Notable festivals include the Dubai Shopping Festival and the Dubai Food Festival. The city also hosts an International Film Festival, which is attended by many celebrities.
There are a variety of ways in which you can explore Dubai. You can take a small boat across the Dubai Creek and enjoy views of the city or for a quicker journey, use the city’s tram system. Trams run throughout the day, enabling you to easily reach some of the city’s best attractions.
The city also has an international airport, a monorail, and a public bus service. Buses run from a number of locations throughout the city, including Dubai Marina.
To sum up
When it comes to five-star holidays, Dubai definitely delivers. Its stunning skyline and fascinating attractions combined with its luxurious hotels and historic street markets make it a truly special destination that is sure to provide you with a satisfying holiday experience.
Dubai Essential Facts
|Time:||GMT + 4 Hrs|
|Flight Time:||8 Hours|
|Electricity:||220V AC 2 Pin|