Atrium Platinum Luxury Resort Hotel & Spa
Welcome to the island paradise of Rhodes, an island steeped in history, culture, and unfathomable beauty. Set overlooking a quiet cove on the sparkling shores of the Aegean Sea, the Atrium Platinum Luxury Resort Hotel and Spa is one of Ixia’s most refreshing holiday properties. Combining the excitement of a city stay with the amenities of a seaside resort, the Atrium Platinum is ideally suited to the most discerning of holiday makers. Ixia Bay is conveniently located for the Rhodes International Airport and Port, though far enough removed from the hustle and bustle so that guests can relax in total peace, luxury and comfort.
The Atrium Platinum offers an impressive variety of guest rooms and suites. There are rooms with breath-taking sea views, suites with private pools and family suites suitable for large holiday parties.
Each spacious room is expertly appointed with chic contemporary furnishings, flat-screen television, climate control, and complementary Wi-Fi. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide excellent lighting and offer amazing ocean views. A private terrace or balcony is also featured which provides you with an excellent space for a romantic sunset dinner. Elegant bathrooms featuring a Jacuzzi tub and rainfall shower are part of every personal oasis, while many of the larger suites also have private pools and gardens. You will notice that everything is designed to make sure you stay at the Atrium Platinum Resort & Spa is one you will never forget.
Guests are invited to enjoy traditional Greek hospitality at any one of the Atrium Platinum’s five restaurants, where experienced chefs create delicious dishes using the freshest local produce. Embark on a culinary journey that takes you from Asia to the Mediterranean. Experience authentic a-la Carte Greek cuisine at 2 different on-site locations, and indulge in a large variety of different foods served at the Resort’s buffet restaurant. Please note that in order to preserve a chic and classy ambience, gentlemen over the age of twelve will be required to wear long trousers for dinner time.
For a more casual atmosphere and refreshing beverages, there is a main bar as well as a poolside bar where you can enjoy some exquisitely refreshing drinks, exotic cocktails and mingle with other guests.
The Atrium Platinum Resort & Spa offers a wealth of facilities for you to enjoy during you stay, which include numerous large indoor and outdoor swimming pools surrounded by a picturesque sun terrace, a well equipped gym featuring the newest workout equipment, and a solarium. Furthermore sporty guests can enjoy themselves on full sized tennis and squash courts, or visit the excellent nearby golf course. The hotel also offers a lively and well-supervised children’s area for the younger guests to play and enjoy themselves, in a safe environment.
A private beach area is available to guests, where you can relax and enjoy the Greek sunshine in peace and quiet, while you enjoy the view of the crystal clear water in front of you.
The Aphrodite & Hermes Spa at the Atrium Platinum offers plenty of innovative beauty and relaxation treatments including a wide range of massages and facials designed to restore and rejuvenate the body. Qualified and dedicated staff are there to fulfil any wish you have to make sure you have an unforgettable spa-experience. Sweat out life’s worries at a sauna, or a steam bath. The comfortably heated indoor swimming-pool features jet-massage facilities to help you unwind, and aqua beds as well as a whir-pool are available for guests to use. A full-service hair salon is also located on-site
Why we love this hotel:
- Top of the pick facilities
- Private beach
- Large variety of dining options
New for the 2019 season:
- Increased staff in order to provide more tailor made services to guests.
- Room amenities improved with Nespresso machine in all rooms, four coffee capsules replaced daily, one bottle of water.
- Welcome drink upon arrival together with refreshing towel.
- Early breakfast (rich continental) served from 06:00-07:00
- Prolonged breakfast hours 07:00-11:00
- Late breakfast (rich continental) 11:00-12:00
- Pool service with provision of fresh towels and a day menu of meals and beverages served by a waiter.
- Daily turn down service in all rooms with a small treat.
- An Atrium Hotels dining around option for guests on HB/FB.
- For HB and FB guests, additional to our rich buffet and show cooking, an a la carte menu will be offered (waiter service).
- Atrium Palace and Atrium Prestige only: beach service with provision of fresh towels and a day menu of meals and beverages served by a waiter.
- Free refreshing fruit or drink daily (at 12:00) around sunbeds.
- Twice a week management cocktail hour with drinks and canapés.
- Free WIFI in all guest rooms and indoor/outdoor public areas.