Constance Belle Mare Plage

Mauritius, Anse La Raie
TripAdvisor Traveller rating:
Tripadvisor rating {{tripAdvisorInfo.rating.totalReviewsCount}} reviews
TripAdvisor Traveller rating:
Tripadvisor rating {{tripAdvisorInfo.rating.totalReviewsCount}} reviews
Located on the East coast of the Island on white sandy beaches. The resort offers a wide range of leisure facilities besides being an ideal location for golf addicts – from beginners to professionals -with two 18-hole championship golf courses.
Protected by a coral reef, the lagoon is ideal for all water sports from swimming to snorkeling.
The hotel services and facilities include reception, lobby, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, mini club, meeting facilities, laundry, babysitting services, golf courses and spa (all at extra charge), fitness center, sauna, whirlpool, aerobic and aqua gym, tennis courts, table tennis, french bowling and 9-hole mini golf. A wide range of motorized water sports is available at extra charge.

The rooms are equipped with A/C, TV, telephone, hairdryer, mini bar, safe, seating area, 24 hours room service, internet access and terrace or balcony.

Note:
Supplement CHRISTMAS DINNER 2021 GBP, CHRISTMAS DINNER 2021 GBP is included for the day Dec 24, 2021, Hotel Tariff Notes: No date, name, and room change allowed. Bookings including children will be based on sharing parents' bedding, no separate bed for children is provided unless otherwise stated. Payment conditions applicable for Villas and Princely Villa. For bookings covering the period 23 Dec 2019- 6 Jan 2020 &23 Dec 2020 to 6 Jan 2021, A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required upon confirmation of booking. The remaining non-refundable balance of 80% is required 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is done less than 30 days prior to arrival, a non-refundable 100% payment is required upon confirmation of booking. Note: Credit facilities (30 days after guests' departure) are not applicable over Villas and Princely Villa over this period. NOTE: Constance Belle Mare Plage has been certified as Covid 19 safe hotels from the first phase of Mauritius re-opening. Therefore looking forward to welcoming vaccinated foreign travelers from the 15th July.

Address: Poste de Flacq, Mauritius.

Facilities View all

Wifi/Internet
Room Service
Restaurant
Air Conditioning
Bar
Disabled Facilities
Parking
Satellite TV
Kids Club
Kids Playground
Baby Sitting Service
Villa / Vacation Homes
Private Pool
Spa
Fitness Centre
Outdoor Pool
Golf

Resort Essential Information

Mauritian rupee Currency Mauritian rupee
English Language English
GMT + 4hrs Time Zone GMT + 4hrs
12hrs 30min Avg. Flight Time 12hrs 30min
Dec - Apr Peak Travel Dec - Apr
£3.50 Price of a pint £3.50
Mauritius | Average Weather
Loading...

Are you ready to be inspired?

We're searching for the best prices...
  • Book with confidence
  • Low deposit options
  • Flexible holiday changes
  • ABTA & ATOL protected
020 3368 3117
Loading... Loading...