Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel
The Athena Beach Hotel is situated on a sandy beach in Paphos, close to Aphrodite Waterpark, St Paul’s Church and the historic harbour. The hotel is a short drive from four outstanding golf courses.
All of the 429 rooms in this luxury hotel have floor to ceiling windows, well-appointed bathrooms, and balconies with ocean or garden views or with limited sea view.
Children are able to enjoy the kids club (May – October) and playground, while all members of the family have access to paddling pools, freshwater swimming pools, Jacuzzis and heated indoor pool (heated November – April). Other facilities include mini-golf, tennis courts and a bowling-green. Professional bike storage and storage room for golf clubs.
The Elixir Spa with a total area of 800sqm has 2 steam baths,2 saunas and heated pool. The facility also offers a range of massage therapies, aromatherapy, aerobics room and a hairdressing salon.
There are six restaurants and 4 bars in the hotel, offering fine cuisine to suit even the most discerning palate. The Leda Restaurant offers salads and light lunch meals and Italian a la carte dinner; the Palm Tree Restaurant features al fresco a la carte dinner, while the Atrium Restaurant features themed night buffet dinners and breakfasts. Guests can experience sumptuous international dining at the Zephyr a la Carte, and the Adonis serves lunch meals and drinks and the Mediterranean a la carte dinner by the pool. The Helios Beach bar offers light lunch meals and snacks.
The rooms have heating November- April, air-conditioning May-October, mini-bar on request, fridge, flat-screen TV& radio and rain showers. scales, telephone, WIFI (free), free safe, tea/coffee making facilities replenished daily, espresso machine, hairdryer, bathrobe & slippers, ironing facilities, USB socket, deluxe bathroom toiletries. The Superior Rooms offer deluxe bathroom, Superior Deluxe Terrace Front rooms have sea views from a balcony and Junior Suite Sea View rooms have individual Infinity Pools and Jacuzzi in bathtub. Executive Suites have one or two bedrooms and sea views, while the One Bedroom Sea View rooms have unobstructed Mediterranean views and separate living rooms. Private Cabana & sunbeds for Superior deluxe sea view, One bedroom and executive suites.
CBH Elite Class
Introducing an unrivalled class of service, offering a five-star experience in four-star hotels. From an Exclusive Check in to additional amenities including dedicated dining options, the CBH Elite Class offers an unsurpassed experience exceeding one’s expectations.
Book any Superior or Suite category room in any of the Constantinou Bros four-star Hotels and receive exclusive CBH Elite Class benefits:
– Exclusive VIP Check-in with a welcome drink and cold towels
– Fresh fruit and wine upon arrival
– Luxury Bathroom amenities
– Dedicated Exclusive Breakfast room until 11:00hrs
– Set menu in the A La Carte restaurant for your evening meal -if your accommodation basis includes dinner (subject to availability)
– Upgraded Premium Package benefits including an unlimited choice of A La Carte Restaurant dining
– Free Sauna & Steam Bath
– Complimentary late check-out until 18:00pm (subject to availability)
– 10% discount on selected golf courses (provided booking is made via CBH)
– Free use of the Bowls Greens (subject to availability)
- All Food & Beverage Departments cash-free (Room charge or Credit card payment only)
- Mobility Scooter are not permitted in the hotel
- Electric or Manual Wheelchairs are permitted
THE DRESS CODE :
DINNER: SMART CASUAL / KNEE – LENGTH TAILORED SHORTS, CLOSED SHOES, T-SHIRTS WITH SLEEVES.
IN ONE OF THE A LA CARTE RESTAURANT: LONG TROUSERS, CLOSED SHOES, T-SHIRTS WITH SLEEVES
All outdoor restaurants and bars are opened weather permitted