Domes Zeen Chania
A Haven of Pure Bliss is what best describes the Domes Zeen Chania. Opened originally in 2019 as the Casa Cook Chania, this hidden Mediterranean gem enters 2020 with further enhancements.
Always owned and operated by the pre-eminent and much-loved Domes Resorts, the hotel retains its distinguished style with an instilled understated luxury, that now features a brand-new restaurant for true epicurean indulgence and a spa experience that will surely awaken all global travellers’ naturalistic senses.
Nestled within breathtakingly stunning nature, the Domes Zeen Chania in Crete is an open-hearted retreat delivering a soulful, holistic take on a Mediterranean escape that feels so intimate it seems like it was created at your request.
Haute Living Room
If you book a haute living selection/pavillion room category then you’ll gain access to an elite lounge accessible only to Haute Living Selection guests. You’ll get a variety of all-day included services, an upgraded status and exclusive premises are only a small sample of this elevated offering:
- 24/7 access
- All day hot and cold snacks, fruits, salads, traditional delicacies
- Tea varieties and freshly made coffee
- Branded wines, beers, soft drinks and juices
- Branded evening spirits
- Lounge area with tablets, magazines, and coffee table books
- Dedicated concierge staff
- Computer workstations
- Complimentary high speed, wireless internet