Built in 1918, completely renovated in 2012, the hotel has 9 floors with a total of 275 rooms. The hotel’s luxurious facilities include a 24-hour reception hall with a safe for valuables, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom, a cafe, a newspaper stand and lifts. In addition, there is a TV room, a piano bar and 2 air-conditioned a la carte restaurants. Room and laundry service as well as medical services, a car park and garage are also available. The conference room is equipped with technical equipment including a telephone, fax and video, making it ideal for business guests.