Luxury ultra all-inclusive Halkidiki from £659pp
- Return flights from UK airports
- Hand baggage
- Return private transfers
- Hotel accommodation
- Ultra all inclusive
- Infinite lifestyle experience
- Hold baggage
- Travel insurance
- Tours & excursions
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Offer subject to availability
- Resort tax payable locally
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in: Flavors (Mediterranean buffet restaurant), Fresco (Italian a la carte), Ouzo (Greek a la carte), Kerkyra (Local Corfu a la carte) [Ikos Dassia only].
- Dinner at: Anaya (Asian a la carte), Provence (French Provençal a la carte), Ergon (Greek a la carte) [Ikos Dassia only]. Reservation required.
- Dine out service: Sample the local cuisine at designated local restaurants at no extra charge (reservation required).
- Sommelier service and selection of 300 international and local wine labels from Ikos wine cellar matched to our a la carte menus.
- International branded spirits, beers, soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee varieties, and cocktails prepared by award winning mixologists– all served in several bars.
- 24-hour room service: Extensive selection of breakfast, day and night dining options.
- Fully stocked mini bar with branded spirits, beers, mineral water, wine, and soft drinks- daily replenished.
- Prime beachfront location: Every resort is located on a long sandy beach.
- Use of sun beds and umbrellas by the pool and on the beach.
- Beach-pool food & beverage service with drinks, cocktails and snacks.
- Beach childcare service (30’ complimentary/ 4 yrs. and over).
- Heated outdoor swimming pools, kids pool, baby paddling pool, indoor pools.
- Safe deposit in room.
- In room luxurious beauty products by Anne Sémonin Paris.
- In room Nespresso machines and tea making facilities.
- Smart TV set in all rooms with online apps and information system.
- Sports and entertainment activities: Table tennis, aqua aerobics, beach volley, basketball courts, tennis court (reservation required); mountain bikes, non-motorized watersports and more. Live evening shows, daily supervised animation program and group activities. Gym-Fitness centre (16yrs and up) with varied fitness course program for all.
- Evening entertainment: Theatrical shows and musicals, live stage performances at the Ikos Theatres, Live music entertainment, Movies, Children’s activities, parties.
- Children’s facilities and activities program, operated by childcare experts according to strict British standards and ratios: Use of Kids Club (ages 4 – 12 years) and Teenager Club (13+ high season only) operated by experienced UK childcare provider (reservation required).
- Children amenities on offer (upon request).
- Use of Ikos Spa indoor/outdoor with jacuzzi at Ikos Spa (16 yrs. and over).
- Thermal suite comprising of steam room and sauna at Ikos Spa (16 yrs. and over).
- Fitness studio with state-of-the-art equipment & contemporary cardio-fitness facilities.
With beautiful green landscapes, clear blue waters and warm Greek sunshine, Halkidiki is a holiday haven. The peninsula of Halkidiki is located in northern Greece and is the prime spot for enjoying a slice of traditional Greek life along with some much-needed rest and relaxation. From £659pp this deal includes return flights and private transfers, 7 nights accommodation on an ultra all-inclusive basis and the critically acclaimed infinite lifestyle experience (see tab for full details).
*Please note this offer is for 2019 departures only.
Recently voted Number 3 All-Inclusive Resort in the World at the Tripadvisor 2018 Awards
At the Ikos Oceania, the dreams of a luxury Greek get-away can come true. The resort offers an excellent selection of amenities to pamper and soothe guests on special Greek holidays, and is located in a breathtakingly picturesque spot on the Halkidiki Peninsula. All this is just thirty minutes from the airport at Thessaloniki for ease of access to one of the resort holidays of a lifetime.
In the heart of Halkidiki, the intimate Ikos Oceania offers spectacular views across the Mediterranean. With a private beach, magnificent pools and limitless choices, guests soon discover that everything is perfectly in place. In the topsy-turvy world of Greece theong remains the same at the superb 5-star All Inclusive Ikos Oceania.
With sights set on the crystal blue Aegean and the silhouette of Mount Olympus in the background, the Ikos Oceania is landmark luxury in Halkidiki. Gorgeous gardens and lovely interiors; Ikos Oceania will ‘woo & wow’ again and again.
The sea and beaches are the hallmark of the Oceania Club resort, but the facilities and accommodation match these in attention to detail and the level of excellence. The Mediterranean themed 298 rooms and suites are designed and furnished especially to aid sleep and relaxation, and the magnificent views of the Aegean Sea assist in creating the holiday spirit.
With four restaurants, two bars, and a nightclub, dining and entertainment at the resort are well catered for, with a selection of modern and traditional Greek, and international fare at hand. The restaurants also include the Mahi Mahi Asian Restaurant and the Mare Mar Italian Restaurant, where reservations are required.
The resort is not simply a package holiday, it is a whole experience that is geared towards making time spent at the resort relaxing and pleasurable. The key concept is one of being all-inclusive, which means that every aspect of the stay at the resort is looked after and accessible to all guests.
From deep tissue massage, to French aromatherapy treatments, the spa at Oceania Club offers a range of options to suit every member of the family. The nail salon, sauna, fitness studio, and indoor pool all offer different experiences, and staff are at hand to advise and assist.
From the minibar, to the wireless internet, to the five-star bathroom amenities, each room welcomes guests with open arms and a fine array of cosy and contemporary comforts, whether a double room or a deluxe suite.
At every Ikos Resort, guests are invited to savour such pleasures as Michelin-starred menus, beauty products from Anne Sémonin Paris, 24-hour room service and many, many more. And what makes it so very special, is that it’s all included as part of your stay.
Unique dining experiences:
Most Ikos menus in the a la carte restaurants are signed by Michelin starred chefs.
STYLE & SERVICES
Hotel disclaimer: All information provided is for general information purposes only; while we endeavour to keep this information up to date and correct, it shall not be the base of any obligation with guests and any third-party partner. Please note with regards to dining, operating dates and times are subject to change and dinner reservation required.