VidaMar Resorts Madeira
With its exclusive location, a large sea platform and direct ocean access, the 5* Vidamar Madeira Resort offers a relaxing stay on the beautiful island of Madeira. Guests who stay at the Vidamar Madeira Resort can enjoy delicious meals from any of the hotel’s 5 restaurants (including a la carte) as part of the hotel’s innovative dine-around concept.
Why we ❤️ this offer
– Tripadvisor ‘Travellers’ Choice Award’ winner 2020
– Upgrade to Superior sea view room
– House wine & water included during dinner
– Dine-around – eat at any of the hotel’s restaurants
– Beautiful swimming pools overlooking the ocean
*To receive your room upgrade as listed above please ensure you select the room listed as ‘Double Garden View Upgrade to Superior Sea View‘. Failure to select this room type will result in the offer not being honoured. We only have a limited number of rooms available with a free upgrade, book online today to make sure you do not miss out.
- Return flights from UK airports
- Hand baggage (allowance varies by airline)
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- Half Board (dine-around)
- House Wine & Water with dinner
- Mineral Water in room on arrival
- Upgrade to Superior ocean view room
- Meet & greet transfers
The five-star VidaMar Resorts Madeira offers a luxury holiday on the southern coast of Madeira, a leisurely walk from the centre of Funchal.
The resort has a beautiful infinity pool which offers a stunning view of the Atlantic Ocean. The VidaMar Madeira is situated 18km from the Cristiano Ronaldo Airport and the resort offers free parking on the premises.
All the rooms in this luxury resort have either sea or garden views and private balconies.
There is a snooker lounge, a piano bar and a well-equipped fitness centre. The resort also has facilities for squash, diving and snorkelling, and residents can suntan on the resort’s poolside – the hotel has both outdoor and indoor pools. The nearest golf course is less than 3km away. There is a games room and a solarium as well as facilities for massages. Children will be delighted with their very own playground.
The hotel has various onsite restaurants which offer both international and local cuisine. These include the Sabor a Mar Restaurant, the Ocean Buffet Restaurant, the Mamma Mia Italian, the Japanese Koy Sushi Restaurant and the Madeiran Casa das Espetadas.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms offer a balcony with sea or garden views and contemporary décor. Every room has a flat screen television with cable channels and a fridge. The bathroom features complimentary toiletries, slippers and a bathrobe. Other features include a telephone, a safety deposit box, air conditioning/heating.
- Airline meals
- Hold baggage (allowance varies by airline)
- Tours & excursions
- Travel insurance
- Resort tax payable locally
- Instalment options
- Low deposit options
- Offer subject to availability
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Airport transfers not included
- Hold baggage not included