Luxury ultra all-inclusive Kos holiday
Kos lies in the Aegean Sea and is a mountainous isle fringed by pretty coastline. Second only to its big brother Rhodes in the popularity stakes, Kos has much to offer as a holiday destination. It is a good choice for a luxury holiday boasting many upmarket hotels and resorts around the island.
From £839pp this deal includes return flights and private transfers, departure airport lounge, 7 nights accommodation on an ultra all-inclusive basis where you can experience the critically acclaimed Infinite lifestyle experience (see tab for full details) and SAVINGS of up to 20%.
Regional departures available at a supplement, please call for details.
All bookings made by 31st January 2020 includes a lounge at your UK departure airport, see more here.
- Return flights from London Gatwick
- Hand baggage (allowance varies by airline)
- Departure airport lounge
- Return private transfers
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- Ultra all inclusive
- Infinite lifestyle experience
Basking in the enticing Dodecanese sunshine on the southwest coast of Kos island, Ikos Aria offers a compelling mix of contemporary style and traditional hospitality. In a wonderfully serene setting stretching over 47 acres and fringed by the dazzling Kos coastline, this brand-new resort delivers on the promise of the Dodecanese and the Aegean Sea; beguiling beauty, fascinating culture and warm hospitality.
Ikos Aria overflows with style and touches of unique brilliance, all complemented by the award-winning Infinite Lifestyle concept which ensures virtually every element of your stay is already included, leaving you to relax and enjoy lasting memories.
An elegant collection of more than 370 perfectly appointed suites and rooms offer a choice of private balconies, gardens and individual pools.
A 850m long sandy beach is also reserved for hotel guests, where you will find complimentary sun beds, umbrellas and a food and beverage service.
The hotel operates 8 restaurants offering à-la-carte menus from modern Greek, Asian/Oriental, Italian, French, Spanish, international and local Kos cuisine, most prepared by world acclaimed Michelin starred Chefs as well as a Mediterranean buffet style restaurant. The à-la-carte menus are complemented by fine wines from the Ikos wine collection and an exemplary service. All Ikos Resorts guests can also head out to local areas and dine in specially selected restaurants offering a very tempting choice of traditional Greek dishes, reservation required.
All Ikos Aria guests can enjoy signature cocktails prepared by award winning Mixologists at 7 superb bars either indoors or nestled in the lavish gardens or even by the pools, plus they all offer a surprising range of branded international and local spirits.
The hotel facilities include 2 main pools, 1 deluxe collection pool, 1 spa pool and 1 adults pool. Guests are also able to relax and rejuvenate at the the Ikos Spa by Anne Semonin. Other facilities available are as follows:
Complimentary: 2 Tennis courts with floodlights (Equipment available), Aerobics, Aqua Aerobics, Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Beginners Yoga, Canoeing (once per day 20mins), Cardio training room, Fitness studio at the Spa, Introductory diving lesson at hotel pool, Mini Football, Mountain Biking, Paddling (once per day 20mins), Pedalos (once per day 20mins), Pilates, Power beach walks, Stretching, Table Tennis, Water Polo, Windsurfing (1 hour/stay) (License required), Zumba and Giant Chess.
At extra charge: Catamaran, Football Academy, Inflatables, Private boat tours, Private excursions, Private yacht rental, Ringos, Scuba diving, Tennis Academy, Water skiing and a Windsurfing Academy.
- Hold baggage (allowance varies by airline)
- Travel insurance
- Tours & excursions
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Offer subject to availability
- Resort tax payable locally
- Low deposit options
At every Ikos Resort, guests are invited to savour such pleasures as Michelin-starred menus, beauty products from Anne Sémonin Paris, 24-hour room service and many, many more. And what makes it so very special, is that it’s all included as part of your stay.
Unique dining experiences:
Most Ikos menus in the a la carte restaurants are signed by Michelin starred chefs.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in: Flavors (Mediterranean buffet restaurant), Fresco (Italian a la carte), Ouzo (Greek a la carte), Kerkyra (Local Corfu a la carte) [Ikos Dassia only].
- Dinner at: Anaya (Asian a la carte), Provence (French Provençal a la carte), Ergon (Greek a la carte) [Ikos Dassia only]. Reservation required.
- Dine out service: Sample the local cuisine at designated local restaurants at no extra charge (reservation required).
- Sommelier service and selection of 300 international and local wine labels from Ikos wine cellar matched to our a la carte menus.
- International branded spirits, beers, soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee varieties, and cocktails prepared by award winning mixologists– all served in several bars.
- 24-hour room service: Extensive selection of breakfast, day and night dining options.
- Fully stocked mini bar with branded spirits, beers, mineral water, wine, and soft drinks- daily replenished.
STYLE & SERVICES
- Prime beachfront location: Every resort is located on a long sandy beach.
- Use of sun beds and umbrellas by the pool and on the beach.
- Beach-pool food & beverage service with drinks, cocktails and snacks.
- Beach childcare service (30’ complimentary/ 4 yrs. and over).
- Heated outdoor swimming pools, kids pool, baby paddling pool, indoor pools.
- Safe deposit in room.
- In room luxurious beauty products by Anne Sémonin Paris.
- In room Nespresso machines and tea making facilities.
- Smart TV set in all rooms with online apps and information system.
- Sports and entertainment activities: Table tennis, aqua aerobics, beach volley, basketball courts, tennis court (reservation required); mountain bikes, non-motorized watersports and more. Live evening shows, daily supervised animation program and group activities. Gym-Fitness centre (16yrs and up) with varied fitness course program for all.
- Evening entertainment: Theatrical shows and musicals, live stage performances at the Ikos Theatres, Live music entertainment, Movies, Children’s activities, parties.
- Children’s facilities and activities program, operated by childcare experts according to strict British standards and ratios: Use of Kids Club (ages 4 – 12 years) and Teenager Club (13+ high season only) operated by experienced UK childcare provider (reservation required).
- Children amenities on offer (upon request).
- Use of Ikos Spa indoor/outdoor with jacuzzi at Ikos Spa (16 yrs. and over).
- Thermal suite comprising of steam room and sauna at Ikos Spa (16 yrs. and over).
- Fitness studio with state-of-the-art equipment & contemporary cardio-fitness facilities.
Hotel disclaimer: All information provided is for general information purposes only; while we endeavour to keep this information up to date and correct, it shall not be the base of any obligation with guests and any third-party partner. Please note with regards to dining, operating dates and times are subject to change and dinner reservation required.