Stunning ultra all-inclusive Halkidiki getaway
With beautiful green landscapes, clear blue waters and warm Greek sunshine, Halkidiki is a holiday haven. The peninsula of Halkidiki is located in northern Greece and is the prime spot for enjoying a slice of traditional Greek life along with some much-needed rest and relaxation.
From £789pp this deal includes return flights and private transfers, departure airport lounge, 7 nights accommodation on an ultra all-inclusive basis where you can experience the critically acclaimed Infinite lifestyle experience (see tab for full details) and SAVINGS of up to 20%.
Regional departures available at a supplement, please call for details.
All bookings made by 31st January 2020 includes a lounge at your UK departure airport, see more here.
- Return flights from London Stansted
- Hand baggage (allowance varies by airline)
- Departure airport lounge
- Return private transfers
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- Ultra all inclusive
- Infinite lifestyle experience
Recently voted Number 2 All-Inclusive Resort in the World and in Europe at the Tripadvisor 2019 Awards
Situated on a stunning beach front on the Toroneos Gulf, Ikos Olivia is a luxurious and unique hotel the Ikos Olivia is suitable for all holidaymakers, for those looking for pure relaxation or a lively and activity filled holiday, guests can receive quality service and access to premium amenities. The beach and pool areas are fully serviced and give guests a spectacular holiday experience.
Ikos Olivia provides comfortable and elegant rooms and suites for guest to relax and enjoy the beautiful views of the sea or well-groomed gardens. This hotel offers stylish and modern rooms and suites, some overlooking the Aegean Sea and others with a private garden view.
Guests can choose to dine in the hotels delightful buffet restaurant or one of the four themed a la carte restaurants, offering a range of international cuisine. Alternatively guest can take part in the Ikos Dine Out experience in one on the 5 in-resort restaurants.
Luxury and Recreation
This stunning resort include: Relaxing spa treatment rooms, premium products and therapies. Contemporary fitness centres with tennis courts, sports facilities, supervised training and tailor made detox packages. Daily activities, live shows, parties and extravaganzas. Romantic extras for honeymooning couples.
- Hold baggage (allowance varies by airline)
- Travel insurance
- Tours & excursions
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Offer subject to availability
- Resort tax payable locally
- Low deposit options
At every Ikos Resort, guests are invited to savour such pleasures as Michelin-starred menus, beauty products from Anne Sémonin Paris, 24-hour room service and many, many more. And what makes it so very special, is that it’s all included as part of your stay.
Unique dining experiences:
Most Ikos menus in the a la carte restaurants are signed by Michelin starred chefs.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in: Flavors (Mediterranean buffet restaurant), Fresco (Italian a la carte), Ouzo (Greek a la carte), Kerkyra (Local Corfu a la carte) [Ikos Dassia only].
- Dinner at: Anaya (Asian a la carte), Provence (French Provençal a la carte), Ergon (Greek a la carte) [Ikos Dassia only]. Reservation required.
- Dine out service: Sample the local cuisine at designated local restaurants at no extra charge (reservation required).
- Sommelier service and selection of 300 international and local wine labels from Ikos wine cellar matched to our a la carte menus.
- International branded spirits, beers, soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee varieties, and cocktails prepared by award winning mixologists– all served in several bars.
- 24-hour room service: Extensive selection of breakfast, day and night dining options.
- Fully stocked mini bar with branded spirits, beers, mineral water, wine, and soft drinks- daily replenished.
STYLE & SERVICES
- Prime beachfront location: Every resort is located on a long sandy beach.
- Use of sun beds and umbrellas by the pool and on the beach.
- Beach-pool food & beverage service with drinks, cocktails and snacks.
- Beach childcare service (30’ complimentary/ 4 yrs. and over).
- Heated outdoor swimming pools, kids pool, baby paddling pool, indoor pools.
- Safe deposit in room.
- In room luxurious beauty products by Anne Sémonin Paris.
- In room Nespresso machines and tea making facilities.
- Smart TV set in all rooms with online apps and information system.
- Sports and entertainment activities: Table tennis, aqua aerobics, beach volley, basketball courts, tennis court (reservation required); mountain bikes, non-motorized watersports and more. Live evening shows, daily supervised animation program and group activities. Gym-Fitness centre (16yrs and up) with varied fitness course program for all.
- Evening entertainment: Theatrical shows and musicals, live stage performances at the Ikos Theatres, Live music entertainment, Movies, Children’s activities, parties.
- Children’s facilities and activities program, operated by childcare experts according to strict British standards and ratios: Use of Kids Club (ages 4 – 12 years) and Teenager Club (13+ high season only) operated by experienced UK childcare provider (reservation required).
- Children amenities on offer (upon request).
- Use of Ikos Spa indoor/outdoor with jacuzzi at Ikos Spa (16 yrs. and over).
- Thermal suite comprising of steam room and sauna at Ikos Spa (16 yrs. and over).
- Fitness studio with state-of-the-art equipment & contemporary cardio-fitness facilities.
Hotel disclaimer: All information provided is for general information purposes only; while we endeavour to keep this information up to date and correct, it shall not be the base of any obligation with guests and any third-party partner. Please note with regards to dining, operating dates and times are subject to change and dinner reservation required.